A single push and relief is there !
Dermoplast Spray For Burn, Pain, and Itch
- Dimensions: 2.06 x 2.06 x 5.75 inches
- Weight: 4.66 Ounces
- Manufacturer: EMCW9
- Best for instant pain relief
- Moisturizes skin
- Verified and trusted
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars
From After Recovery to the Road Ahead
Dermoplast spray for burn, pain, and itch, may have been introduced to you in the hospital. This spray provides your family with safe, efficient relief from the discomfort and itching of minor cuts, minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, and bug bites.
Dermoplast pain relieving spray ingredients deliver soothing comfort to sensitive areas. It is because it is a non-touch spray made with maximum strength pain relief. It makes sense that it has served as a dependable companion for medical professionals for more than 50 years.
You are equipped to care for your family with Dermoplast burns spray. However, use only as advised and ensure that you stick to any directions given to you by your doctor or nurse.
Uses of Dermoplast Sprays
Dermoplast No-Touch Spray provides quick pain relief while it cools and hydrates. It treats everything from minor cuts and burns to scrapes and insect bites. This spray equips you to handle little emergencies in life like:
- Benzocaine USP 20%
- Menthol USP 0.5%
- Aloe vera gel (decolorized)
- Polysorbate 85
- Cetyl acetate
- Hydrofluorocarbon 152a
- Methylparaben USP
- Acetylated lanolin alcohol
- PEG-400 monohydrate
- Used at home and in hospitals.
- Quickly relieves the pain and itching associated with small wounds, burns, scrapes, sunburns, skin irritations, and bug bites.
- A sufficient amount of painkiller benzocaine is available over the counter.
- Menthol offers calm revitalizing comfort.
- Skin is moisturized with lanolin and aloe.
- The application-touch spray reduces pain in sensitive areas.
- Dermoplast numbing spray targets only external body parts
- The spray is flammable so you have to avoid interacting it with fire, heat, flame, and smoking.
- Use as per instructions
- Avoid eye-contact
- Avoid using in the face or mouth
- Intentionally or unintentionally inhaling the dermoplast spray is fatal
- Do not destroy the spray bottle
- Do not store at a temperature of 120°F and above
- Not recommended for allergies
- Spray in the palm of your hand before applying softly to the face.
- Hold the spray 6 to 12 inches away from the afflicted region before applying this product.
- Put the spray nozzle against your skin and click the button to start the spray.
- Apply to the affected region not more than three to four times per day for adults and children 2 years of age and older.
- Do not use the spray on fabric or leather because it will cause discoloration and stains that do not go away.
- The recommended temperature for storing the dermoplast spray is 20-50°C or 68-77°F.
- Keep the spray out of reach of children to avoid any trouble.
(Hours: 8am–5pm EST)
From uses to product ingredients, we have the information you’re looking for! Check out our FAQs for answers to the most common questions, or feel free to contact us directly: 1-800-345-0032 or firstname.lastname@example.org