A single push and relief is there !
INSECT ITCH & STING RELIEF SPRAY
- Brand: Dermoplast
- Dimensions: 2.06 x 2.06 x 5.75 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Item Type: Spray
- Benefits: Soothing
- Non-touch application
- Made for: Adults
- Use for: Hands
- Spray type: Bottle
- Non-touch application
- #01 recommendation of doctors
- Specifically used for For Eczema
- Verified for 50+ years
Insect stings and bites are a typical seasonal issue. Insects including bees, ants, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and arachnids may bite or sting us when they come in contact directly with our skin.
While the initial reaction is severe, other symptoms including redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort soon follow as our immune system reacts to the venom deposited in the upper layer of the skin.
The Dermoplast insect itch and sting relief Spray quickly relieve itching and pain at the site of an insect bite or sting. It is made with maximum levels of benzocaine to block pain receptors and menthol to cool and soothe irritated skin. Dermoplast spray quickly relieves the pain, itch, and irritation brought on by bug bites and stings.
Uses of Dermoplast Sprays
Dermoplast Non-Touch Spray provides quick pain relief while it cools and hydrates. It treats everything from minor cuts and burns to scratches and insect bites. Be equipped to handle little emergencies in life like:
- Hydrofluorocarbon 152a
- Benzocaine USP 20%
- Menthol USP 0.5%
- Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol
- Methylparaben USP
- Aloe Vera Gel (Decolorized)
- Cetyl Acetate
- Polysorbate 85
- PEG-400 Monolaurate
- Contains the highest concentrations of benzocaine to immediately numb the pain of an insect bite or sting and menthol to soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Effective for treating both acute pain and subsequent symptoms like redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort after insect bites or stings from bees, ants, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and other arachnids.
- Menthol offers calm and revitalizing comfort.
- Using lanolin and aloe to moisturize the skin.
- The application of no-touch dermoplast spray reduces pain in tender areas.
- Secure for use on children 2 years and older.
- The spray is formulated for external use only.
- Avoid interacting the dermoplast spray with fire, flame, and best because it is flammable.
- Avoid eye contact
- Avoid using in the face and mouth directly
- Use as prescribed by the doctor
- Inhaling is fatal to life
- Do not use over large areas of bodies
- Do not use it if you have any type of allergy
- Avoid applying pressure
- Do not damage the spray bottle
- Do not keep sprays at a temperature of 120ºF or above
- Keep out of reach of children
- Remove the dirt from the impacted region.
- Apply to the affected area not more than three to four times each day for adults and children over the age of two.
- For children under the age of 2, you should see a doctor.
- Hold the can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected region to apply the product.
- Press the button to start the spray, then aim the nozzle at your skin.
(Hours: 8am–5pm EST)
From uses to product ingredients, we have the information you’re looking for! Check out our FAQs for answers to the most common questions, or feel free to contact us directly: 1-800-345-0032 or firstname.lastname@example.org