A single push and relief is there !
First AID Antibacterial Dermoplast Spray
- Brand: Dermoplast
- Weight: 2.75 Ounces
- Item Type: Spray
- Dimensions: 2.09 x 2.09 x 5.79 inches
- Number of Items: 1
- Non-touch application
- Prevents infections
- Kills 99% of germs
- Safe for use of children of 2+ years
- Easy to apply
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars
First Aid Quick Comfort
Hospitals rely on Dermoplast antibacterial spray for postpartum comfort & pain management. You can bring hospital-level comfort from small cuts, scrapes, burns, bug bites, and other skin irritations to your house with Dermoplast’s maximum-strength solutions.
The hospital is where many new mothers first apply Dermoplast spray. It is perfect for children ages 2 and up due to the no-touch application and quick pain relief. It works on delicate and sensitive areas with efficiency.
Parents also trust Dermoplast sprays for soothing pain relief from minor cuts and burns. It’s not just for doctors and nurses. Dermoplast provides soothing pain relief because it contains 20% benzocaine, the maximum OTC level permitted.
The “no-touch” spray application has contributed to calming alleviation for 50 years. You are equipped to relieve the discomfort of scrapes, minor wounds, and burns while also assisting in the prevention of infections with Dermoplast First Aid Antibacterial Spray. However, use only as instructed.
Uses of Dermoplast Sprays
Dermoplast Non-Touch Spray provides quick pain relief while it cools and hydrates. It treats everything from minor cuts and burns to scratches and insect bites. Be equipped to handle little emergencies in life like:
- Benzocaine USP 20%
- Dipropylene glycol
- Benzethonium Chloride USP 0.2%
- Aloe vera gel (decolorized)
- Tocopheryl acetate(vitamin E acetate)
- SD alcohol 40
- Maximum OTC potency of the analgesic benzocaine combined with the antibacterial benzethonium chloride to help prevent infection.
- Dermoplast spray quickly relieves stinging and suffering from mild burns, wounds, and scratches.
- 99% of germs are eliminated with dermoplast pain-delivering spray ingredients to prevent infection.
- No-touch spray application of aloe and vitamin E moisturizes the skin and relieves pain in weak regions.
- The spray is secure for use on children 2 years and older.
- The spray is formulated for external use only.
- Avoid interacting the dermoplast spray with fire, flame, and best because it is flammable.
- Avoid eye contact
- Avoid using in the face and mouth directly
- Use as prescribed by the doctor
- Inhaling is fatal to life
- Do not use over large areas of bodies
- Do not use it if you have any type of allergy
- Avoid apply pressure
- Do not damage the spray bottle
- Do not keep sprays at a temperature of 120ºF or above
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cleanse the impacted area
- Apply a tiny quantity to the afflicted area 1–3 times per day for adults and kids 2 years of age and older.
- For using it on children under 2 years old, speak with a physician.
- Hold the can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected region to apply the product.
- Press the button to turn on the spray and aim the nozzle at your skin.
- Spray in the palm of your hand before applying gently to the face.
(Hours: 8am–5pm EST)
From uses to product ingredients, we have the information you’re looking for! Check out our FAQs for answers to the most common questions, or feel free to contact us directly: 1-800-345-0032 or email@example.com